WV communities are the core and driving force of health research and activity across the state. CRCH strives to guide and connect rural and isolated communities to opportunities and resources to address health priorities. We work with dynamic regional, state, and community-based partners on research-related projects to improve health outcomes, practices, and partnership for the holistic health and well-being of West Virginians. Please visit our Research & Scholarly Projects page to learn more about our recent collaborations.
If your community is interested in engaging with CRCH, we encourage you to visit our contact page or submit a question or idea Engage With Us.
Please also visit the West Virginia Clinical and Translational Science Institute page if you’re interested in community-engaged clinical and translational research.
Partners in Research & Scholarly Activity
The research and scholarly projects provided in this section would not be possible without the support of our exceptional partners featured below:
• Charleston Area Medical Center
• Greenbrier County Health Alliance
• Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
• Minnie Hamilton Health System
• Southeastern Area Health Education Center
• United States Department of Agriculture
• West Virginia Bureau for Public Health
• West Virginia Clinical and Translational Science Institute (WVCTSI)
• West Virginia Health Connection
• West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission (HEPC)
• West Virginia Practice Based Research Network
• West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine Rural Health Initiative (RHI)
• West Virginia University Institute for Community and Rural Health (ICRH)
• West Virginia University School of Medicine
• West Virginia University School of Public Health Office of Health Services Research