Administrative Assistant Senior, Office of Vice-President for Community Engagement & Development
Center for Rural and Community Health
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
400 Lee Street N A218
Lewisburg, WV 24901
Cheryl is a lifelong resident of northern Greenbrier County. She has worked in healthcare and healthcare related fields for many years and through that, discovered that her passion is to serve others. She has just completed her fourth year as an AmeriCorps volunteer and is actively involved with the Renick Community Center and Renick Ruritan Club.
Her role at the CRCH is to offer day to day administrative assistance to the Vice President for Community Engagement & Development. She will be involved in community engagement endeavors including health and wellness education classes to encourage self-management for a healthy lifestyle and overall better health in individuals.
- Heart Saver CPR AED GCHA Community Ambassador
- GCHA Community Ambassador
- Master Trainer Chronic Pain Self-Management
- Master Trainer Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Master Trainer Diabetes Self-Management
- Prevent T2 Lifestyle Coach
- CHERP Level 1 & 2 Certificate of Completion
- Volunteer Management Training
- CATCH my Breath Training